At Pathways for Veterans we are committed to healing the emotional and spiritual “wounds of war” currently being experienced by men and women who have served in our military.
Our Mission: "To create a safe environment where all veterans have the experience being heard and are given the tools to re-purpose themselves in mind, body and spirit."
Our Vision is to provide a pathway for our veteran and his or her family to find new purpose through service to their community and country.
As a sponsor of the Vet Friendly Business program you will be making the difference in a veteran’s life TODAY – not someday. Our online programs are offered to our veteran community through our small business sponsors. Our small business sponsors pay a one time donation of $949 or three monthly installments of $319.
When you become a small business sponsor, your donation provides a veteran unlimited access to our online protocols. This will allow you to support a local veteran with complimentary alternative healing modalities (CAM) to help manage their anxiety, stress and insomnia. These are primary symptoms of the larger diagnosis commonly known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
How It Works:
What's in it for our veterans?
1. Veterans are given access to our 30-day online evaluation program, to determine feasibility of employment and if they are ready to make a positive change in their life.
2. Upon completion of their 30-day online evaluation program, they may attend our comprehensive 8-week online At Ease Reset Protocols™.
3. During the veterans participation in the At Ease Reset Protocols™, veterans are also given access to NES Health - Total WellNES™ System. This includes infoceuticals and online coaching by a certified NES Health Practitioner through the Pathways Research Center in your local area. These additional services are also provided at no charge to the veteran.
Your generous donation will provide your business with the following benefits:
1. The knowledge that you make a difference in the life of a veteran TODAY!
2. Recognition as a Vet Friendly Business decal – Cling on for window or can be sent by PDF to put in your marketing material.
3. Recognition on our national Pathways for Veterans website. This may include a link to your business website, your head shot and a brief company statement.
4. Recognition during experiential training seminars.
5. Hand written thank you note from the veteran that you sponsored, which can be used in your marketing materials.
Sponsorship donations are paid via PayPal through our automated system for your convenience.
Thank you for your time and your willingness to help those that have sacrificed so much for us. If you have any questions, please contact Pathways for Veterans Founder, Gary Ferguson at 916-932-6549.